About us

How to buy ChitCAT token with credit card

Want to buy CHITCAT, but don't know how to get started? Follow these easy steps! All you need is an email address and a credit card.

Ondefy offers the fastest way to buy ChitCAT

Follow these steps to get started:

1. Enter Amount

2. Connect your email or wallet

3. Pay by credit card or bank transfer

What is ChitCAT?

ChitCAT is a decentralized messaging dApp that utilizes blockchain technology and the IBC protocol to offer secure communication solutions. As digital technology is now the primary means of real-time communication, people rely on messaging applications to connect with others. With ChitCAT, users can communicate with others in a secure and decentralized environment. ChitCAT offers a unique feature in the form of a special negative tax system. This system enables users to enjoy the benefits of the dApp and generate a good income from their investment in the native token. The system incentivizes holders to keep and purchase more tokens, as it rewards them and motivates others to invest.

The Negative Tax system implemented at ChitCAT is a unique tax structure that rewards token holders and encourages new investors to purchase and hold tokens. Whenever a user acquires ChitCAT tokens, they automatically receive an additional 3% of tokens, which provides an attractive incentive for investment. When a holder decides to sell their tokens, a Sell Tax of 3% is applied to the transaction value. This Sell Tax is then divided equally into two parts – Buyback (1.5%) and Marketing (1.5%). This mechanism allows for a constant flow of tokens in the market, while also contributing to the overall growth of the ChitCAT ecosystem. Furthermore, the 3% bonus that users receive when purchasing ChitCAT tokens generates a positive dynamic for the token’s price. This bonus, combined with the Negative Tax system, makes investing in ChitCAT a compelling opportunity for investors seeking to benefit from a unique and innovative token economy.

How do I buy ChitCAT in 2024?

You can buy ChitCAT using credit card (Visa or MasterCard), bank transfer, Apple Pay or Google Pay. All you need to do is to choose a fiat currency, e.g. CHF, and enter an amount. A conversion rate is calculated for you. Once you are happy with the rate, tap the "Continue" button to get started. At this point, you will need to connect your email or wallet (if you are buying crypto for the first time, it will be easier for you to use your email, but Metamask and WalletConnect are also supported). Depending on wether ChitCAT is supported by our ramp provider, you may be invited to buy an intermediary token, that we will then swap to ChitCAT for you. In this case, you will first need to sign a permit in order to allow us to perform this swap on your behalf. Finally, you will be able to choose your payment method, and finalise your purchase. If this is your first time buying with Ondefy, you will need to complete a short KYC (Known Your Customer) verification.

Is it safe to buy ChitCAT?

Your payment processing is securely handled by our partner Transak, and your purchased ChitCAT tokens benefit from the security of the blockchain. Nevertheless, as an investor you must assume the risk of owning cryptocurrencies, due to their inherent price volatility.