About us

How to buy DORK LORD (ETH) token with credit card

Want to buy DORKL, but don't know how to get started? Follow these easy steps! All you need is an email address and a credit card.

Ondefy offers the fastest way to buy DORK LORD (ETH)

Follow these steps to get started:

1. Enter Amount

2. Connect your email or wallet

3. Pay by credit card or bank transfer

What is DORK LORD (ETH)?

Introducing ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ - the ultimate memecoin sensation from the dankest depths of the internet. ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ is here to conquer the internet with its unparalleled memeability and charm, ready to seize the throne and become the reigning star. It's a celebration of darkside humor and creativity, bringing together the mysterious spirit of the underworld with the unmatched hilarity of the ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ meme. Get ready to join the ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ revolution and witness the fusion of darkside references and ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ's iconic appeal. With ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ, laughter knows no bounds as it spreads joy across social media platforms and meme communities, captivating the hearts of netizens everywhere.

ᗪOᖇK ᒪOᖇᗪ has a tokenomics structure of 97% of the tokens sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens burnt, and contract renounced. The remaining 3% of the supply is held in a multi-sig wallet only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools. There is also a 0% Buy / 0% Sell TAX.

How do I buy DORK LORD (ETH) in 2024?

You can buy DORK LORD (ETH) using credit card (Visa or MasterCard), bank transfer, Apple Pay or Google Pay. All you need to do is to choose a fiat currency, e.g. CHF, and enter an amount. A conversion rate is calculated for you. Once you are happy with the rate, tap the "Continue" button to get started. At this point, you will need to connect your email or wallet (if you are buying crypto for the first time, it will be easier for you to use your email, but Metamask and WalletConnect are also supported). Depending on wether DORK LORD (ETH) is supported by our ramp provider, you may be invited to buy an intermediary token, that we will then swap to DORK LORD (ETH) for you. In this case, you will first need to sign a permit in order to allow us to perform this swap on your behalf. Finally, you will be able to choose your payment method, and finalise your purchase. If this is your first time buying with Ondefy, you will need to complete a short KYC (Known Your Customer) verification.

Is it safe to buy DORK LORD (ETH)?

Your payment processing is securely handled by our partner Transak, and your purchased DORK LORD (ETH) tokens benefit from the security of the blockchain. Nevertheless, as an investor you must assume the risk of owning cryptocurrencies, due to their inherent price volatility.